We would like to congratulate our incoming 2018/2019 Board of Directors! We look forward to another exciting year “encouraging and supporting a healthy business community in Lake Country!
- Bret Bresciani – Budget Blinds (incumbent)
- Carla Carlson – Comfort Inn
- Daniel Denk – Nor-Val Rentals (incumbent)
- Garth Donhauser – RE/MAX Realty (incumbent)
- Bonnie Flint – Interior Savings (incumbent)
- Anne Stewart – Turtle Bay Pub (incumbent)
- Jennifer Madsen- Oyama Zipline Adventure Park (incumbent)
- Liz McKinney – Sip Happens Wine Tours (incumbent)
- Courtney Mueller – Nalu Wellness
- Holger Nierfeld – Ditto’s Office Services
- Anthony Parker – Capri Insurance (incumbent)
- Jeff Schall – SAGE Realty (incumbent)
Directors play a vital and important role in ensuring the success and effectiveness of the Chamber of Commerce. The Lake Country Chamber is much smaller than Chambers in larger communities, and as a result, its Board of Directors function more as a working Board than an advisory one.
Thank you to all our members who attended the AGM and participated in this year’s election of the board! Our first board meeting will be Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at noon in the Chamber office. The election of this year’s Executive (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary) will take place at this first board meeting next week. Please watch your emails for the election results.